Author Topic: Whitefish  (Read 826 times)

James Main

• 1 MAINIAC
  • Administrator
  • Referrals: 4
Whitefish
« on: November 26, 2011, 12:42:53 PM »
hit the pier in Muskegon last night I had a slow spot guys on both sides of me were killing them I spent most of the night shaking off snagged fish landed and released 3 of them. The Asians next to me were mopping up the group must have took home over 50 fish I guess I should have tried their bait which was a big chunk of lead and a treble hook. I considered calling the DNR line but since I have called it many times in the past with no results why bother. Last year a friend of mine called and the county sheriff came out but would not look in their cooler he just checked their licenses and let them go with several guys telling him the cooler was full of  illegal fish. 

James Main

• 1 MAINIAC
  • Administrator
Re: Whitefish
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 04:39:21 PM »
Well it is getting that time again any reports yet? I have a rumor that a few are being picked up in Muskegon will try and  confirm that this weekend.

fishsniffer

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 11:53:30 AM »
getting more and more each day in muskegon..friend fished state park side with fair success this weekend..ill be heading to south side of whitehall piers this week and will let you know

James Main

• 1 MAINIAC
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 08:03:39 PM »
I been thinking I should run up one of these nights I might even try bringing my 14ft and work on some walleye as well. Let me know if you have any luck. We got 24 nice Crappie at Wabasis lake Sat so instead of driving to Muskegon Sun we went back and only got 3 in the 25mph winds LOL.